Suicides are coming in Luna's wake

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, May 13, 2022.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I wanted to title this thread "Greedy morons off themselves after their ponzi fails", but I realized I am a sensitive and caring soul, so I restrained myself.

It is not a joking matter. I predicted that there would be hundreds of suicides once the crypto world starts to collapse. So far there are 8 after the Luna collapse, if we can believe some twitter accounts. The real number probably will never be known, but it is not zero.

If you want to be depressed just go on https://www.reddit.com/r/terraluna/ and read the sad stories. Of course we tried to warn them and of course they are mathematically challenged. But they shouldn't be dead.

This is just the start. Remember, even when you lose all your money, that can be made by working for it. McDonald's is hiring.

---------------------

"Dear community fans,

my friend and ex-colleague (my manager for 15 years) tried to commit suicide this morning. He basically moved all of his savings to crypto in 2021 and LUNA was a massive player in his portfolio. Just wanted to tell you guys - if you feel pain and you think your life is miserable without money, you feel failure and stuff... just come to people you love. Do not be alone, this shit is getting serious. Do not overestimate the value of money, life has a much higher value. I do not post to reddit at all, but I considered it important to do it now. Wish you good luck."

Nobert, CarolSciurus, MACD and 4 others like this.
  2. Translation of Pekelo's post: Let me copy someone's message and point out that I am so clever that I can say "I told you so" anytime I want

You are far away from a sensitive and caring soul buddy.

NoahA, johnarb, cesfx and 1 other person like this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

there are going to have some very happy traders who managed to earn tons of money from the Luna crisis.

There are also going to have hundreds of cases of suicides when most of Luna investors' assets vaporized overnight.

People persist to trade from the bucket shops and those things.
    always trade products from the established exchanges

4. Millionaire

Millionaire

Im sure there were some, but there cant have been many. The collapse happened so quick.

5. maxinger

maxinger

It is time for the dictionary to be updated.

UNSTABLECOIN

• UNStablecoins are cryptocurrencies that attempt to peg their market value to some external reference.
    • UNStablecoins are more useless than more volatile cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange.
    • UNStablecoins may be pegged to a currency like the U.S. dollar or to the price of a commodity such as gold.
    • UNStablecoins pursue price INstability by maintaining reserve assets as collateral or through algorithmic formulas that are supposed to control supply.

eg of unstablecoin
    - TerraUSD
    - LUNA

Last edited: May 13, 2022
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

I see you got the most important message of my post. Also I am not putting /s after every sentence I write. Learn to read between the lines.

I feel sorry for the idiots' families, but covid and antivax morons ruined me. There are just so many stupid and dangerous things in life one shouldn't do, like running with scissors, not getting vaxxed, invest in a ponzi, etc.

There is just so much teaching I can do. Don't hate the teacher, hate the school system!

A caring soul :)

7. zdreg

zdreg

I have the perfect candidate. Start on yourself.

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

OK, Let me google "how to get rich by investing in crypto."

People, concentrate on the topic of the thread, what is suicide by investing in ponzis.

9. SunTrader

SunTrader

Just think you can work right along side of pecka.

What do ya think, huh?

10. Hello Pekelo,

This is why I love America so much.

Everyone gets an Equal Opportunity to Make or Lose Money.

#10     May 13, 2022