Suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Baron, Oct 24, 2000.

1. Turok

Turok

>It's a cookie controlled thing

I'd sure like this feature, but I've always had cookies enabled and I'm logged on and I've never seen it.

JB

#41     Aug 19, 2001
  2. Grabbit

Grabbit

<<I'd sure like this feature, but I've always had cookies enabled and I'm logged on and I've never seen it.>>

Seems like I'm enjoying privileges here then.... :)

#42     Aug 19, 2001
  3. fast

fast

I also get blue arrows. Just tried one for the first time -- it worked.

#43     Aug 19, 2001
  4. tymjr

tymjr

Ohhh, I see. Are you guys part of some Blue Arrow Cult?

Stick around folks. I'll be here all night. ;)

#44     Aug 20, 2001
  5. Baron,

I am absolutely amazed at how much better your site is than any other message board. I don't bother even reading other message boards anymore, they are pure garbage compared to Elite. You have done a wonderful job of making the site so easy to maneuver and it is just plain easy to read and work with. Bravo! :)

As we can all attest, you are a very talented programmer. If you are not a multi-millionaire yet, you will be someday from my estimation.

Keep up the good work, you provide an invaluable service to all of us.

-Jim

#45     Aug 20, 2001
  6. Baron- Are you thinking of adding more books to the recommended reading section? I think you should add:
    Liar's poker
    From the pit to the pc
    and a few others I can't remember, is there a place that we can enter additional answers?

#46     Aug 25, 2001
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Baron,

You truly have put together and maintained a wonderful site. This may have already been brought up, as I've seen mention of an Ignore This Thread suggestion. But rather than that, what would really be useful to a number of people would be an Ignore This Member option.

It's rare that I would ever want to shut out an entire thread, but there are one or two people here who add little more than constant troublesome noise. And for that it would be nice to tone down the volume...

Thanks again.

#47     Aug 25, 2001
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for all of the recent positive comments. I really appreciate them. The "ignore" option is coming. In fact, it's already done. It will be available on the next message board upgrade. Rolling out the next version has been more of a pain than I originally thought, so it's taking quite a bit longer to complete than I anticipated. It should only be another week or two at the most though.

Thanks for the book recommendations, I'll put those up as soon as possible.

By the way, if anybody has additional comments and suggestions, please do so by starting a new thread in this form. I'm going to shut this one down because it's getting a little long.

#48     Aug 25, 2001