Suggestions for Prop Firms for non-US citizens to trade US Equities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by DG767, Sep 18, 2019.

1. bbpp

bbpp

Because my capital is too small.
    I can do much better than 50% monthly profit but that would cause high fluctuation on my small account.And for this small account I need to take some money out every month to support my living.
    I registered for LMI contest and I will try to make am impressive performance to get some funding without any fee.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    #21     Oct 8, 2019
  2. Orbiter

Orbiter

What instruments do you trade ?

#22     Oct 8, 2019
  3. bbpp

bbpp

Position trading on currency .
    Day trading ES and gold.

#23     Oct 8, 2019
  4. Orbiter

Orbiter

That should be easy. Just get an Interactive Brokers paper trading account and post your results.

#24     Oct 8, 2019
  5. bbpp

bbpp

It is better for someone else to open an demo account and give me password.Then he can check the performance and publish result.

Funding is better for me but if I can not get funding I can live with that.
    I can manage to get over it.

#25     Oct 8, 2019
  6. traderjo

traderjo

rather than waiting for somebody else to open an paper a/c and give you the password,, why don;t you do it yourselves and show the results, by the way have you traded any demo ? on what basic you say you can make such a massive return! I mean if you are claiming 50% per month do you think people are going to take seriously !

#26     Oct 8, 2019
    Orbiter likes this.
  7. bbpp

bbpp

I have results in my live account.I can simply tell you but do you believe what I say?
    That's why I need to demo, to someone who is interested.

I never expect people to take it seriously.
    But I expect people do after they see demo results.

For my position trades, see:
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/position-trading-calls-and-ideas.335664/

I got breakthrough on my daytrading recently, and my daytrading result is much better now than my position trading.

#27     Oct 8, 2019
  8. traderjo

traderjo

Onus is on you to prove that you really make real money at such a huge % return
    Demo it and show it to everybody after few months that is all I can say

#28     Oct 8, 2019
  9. bbpp

bbpp

I don't think I still need funding after several months.
    It's fine, I said I can live with that if I don't get funding.

#29     Oct 8, 2019
  10. traderjo

traderjo

what? are you serious? one one hand you say you have a small capital base hence need funding , when asked to prove your claim of making 50% a month you now say you don't need funding... What planet are you on man

#30     Oct 8, 2019