Suggestions for Prop Firms for non-US citizens to trade US Equities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by DG767, Sep 18, 2019.

1. DG767

DG767

Hello,

I am looking for suggestions about prop firms which accept non-US citizens to trade US Equities. I want this prop firm to offer Takion software and a good leverage for day trading, lets say 1:20(and maybe 1:5 for overnight). So if I deposit 5k usd I would have a 100k buying power. Also I want the prop firm to offer good per share commission and a fair split. I am open for discussion.

Thank you.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I understand what you are looking for. I can’t help with that. I suggest another path. Consider future’s. You get a lot of leverage, more than a prop firm. The account is 100% yours. You can trade any hours that fit and you can start with $5000 USD.

3. Try tradingglobalmarket.com .

DG767 likes this.
  4. gaussian

gaussian

How on earth can you even consider starting futures at $5000? A 5% risk on any index future ($250/trade) would blow you out in a couple points and grains would only give you a few points more (at $50 a point in corn for example you'd get 4-5 points before you'd hit risk limit). You have the e-micros I guess.

5. Overnight

Overnight

Well, rather than refute OMM and scare the shit out of the OP, why not just suggest Micros from the get-go? You silly man.

6. gaussian

gaussian

I mean OP never said what they were into - there are no liquid e-micros for ags and softs afaik. When you say "futures" I'd think the entire market so I just went as broad as possible.

I agree with @Robert Morse in general though, futures are far better per unit leverage.

7. Overnight

Overnight

See the OP...

I think you need more airplane.

8. DG767

DG767

RaghuRomeo do you have experience with them, can you please provide some more info?Are they reliable? Also have you tried or know another prop firms like tradingglobalmarket.com?

Robert, may be I will consider future's in the future.

Thanks

9. traderjo

traderjo

Where are they based and regulated ? not much info on the website

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  10. fan27

fan27

Come on man....what are you hoping to accomplish coming to this game with $5k? If you want to trade some on the side that is one thing, but trying to make a serious go of it with only $5k is a suckers bet.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    #10     Sep 19, 2019
    dealmaker likes this.