Suggestions for futures to trade

Discussion in 'Trading' started by globalarbtrader, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Grain, meat, food? *smacks maxinger* Dude, you sound like a poser saying that. Worst futures trader ever.

GAME PENALTY! -30 from Slytherin.

#21     Jun 17, 2022
  2. Sorry, I thought it would be easier if I sorted the file by exchange which obviously messed up the row numbers.

#22     Jun 18, 2022
    virtusa likes this.
  3. Problem is I use an execution algo so I need live data, although @Kernfusion is experimenting with using delayed data and a SNAP MID order.

Of course I could still add them and not trade them.

GAT

#23     Jun 18, 2022
  4. IB don't seem to offer Shanghai. I'm not sure it's accesible to offshore retail, although I'd glad if that changed.

I don't know what a swing trader is, but I'm definitely not a day trader.

GAT

#24     Jun 18, 2022
  5. Indeed, Jerry and I are part of the co-hosting team at https://www.toptradersunplugged.com/category/systematic-investor/

GAT

#25     Jun 18, 2022
    treeman likes this.
  6. I might have overlooked it in your list, but I'm using TSR20 (rubber) at SGX. TSR20 is IB's symbol, the local symbol at SGX is different.

#26     Jun 18, 2022
    globalarbtrader likes this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

IB don't offer this product.

Try the Asian brokers

#27     Jun 18, 2022
  8. Kernfusion

Kernfusion

I'm also looking at these:

upload_2022-6-18_11-15-14.png

but they don't appear to be tradable even with delayed data, the volume on IB looks very weird, one giant spike in the middle and almost nothing the rest of the days..

#28     Jun 18, 2022
  9. Most sites - and I as well - trade CL, ES, GC, NQ and YM - of course avoiding 8:30 news and US open. These seem to work well for robotic trading for funded accounts as well (wegettradersfunded.com)

#29     Jun 18, 2022
  10. comagnum

comagnum

What about the softs like Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar, & Cotton?

#30     Jun 18, 2022