suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Jan 26, 2010.

1. LoL, I bet the retard doesn't even realize that all you have to do is click on the Elite Trader icon in the upper left hand corner to get back to the homepage. This appears no matter where you go. You're always just 1 click away from the homepage :)

#11     Jan 28, 2010
  2. byteme

byteme

You're missing the point. Perhaps you just want to disagree with the TraderZones because you two have a history.

Nevertheless, the software has a bug that TraderZones is indrectly referring to:

When you've already logged in, there shouldn't be a link saying "Become a Member" at the top. It should say "Log Out" - just as it does on the Home page.

Similarly, there shouldn't be a link to "Your Account" when you haven't even logged in yet.

The only page that seems to display the correct functionality and links at the top with respect to whether you've logged in or not is the home page.

#12     Jan 28, 2010
  3. Traderzones does not refer to this "bug" in his OP, he is saying that it's just too damn hard to find the logout button and my point is, it really isn't. The homepage is always just one click away.

:)

#13     Jan 28, 2010
  4. byteme

byteme

If it wasn't for the bug, this thread wouldn't exist; there would be a "Log Out" link on every page in the same consistent place.

At least this has now been brought to the attention of the powers that be - it should be a simple fix.

#14     Jan 28, 2010
  5. Fair enough, but as far as glitches or bugs go, this one is pretty low level. If it wasn't so easy to navigate back to the homepage, I would feel differently.

#15     Jan 28, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I didn't LOL to appear clever, I LOL because it was funny.

#16     Jan 28, 2010
  7. exactly. It is funny that you share Rask's ignorance.

#17     Jan 28, 2010
  8. Finished shopping at the supermarket today, but couldn't just go have a drink with my buddies because some guy named Strelnikov kept insisting I had to go home and drop off my groc. bags first.

Bummer. :)

#18     Jan 29, 2010
  9. Well, you didn't want the ice cream to melt now did ya :)

#19     Jan 29, 2010
  10. Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine is bitching about having to shake everything before you open it.

#20     Jan 29, 2010