suggestion on Book trader in IB

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by jetq, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Hoi

Hoi

I can only agree with def. ButtonTrader is offered exclusively to IB-users (so no competition). And both systems TWS and ButtonTrader are used as one environment using features of both systems at the same time as if it were one integrated system.
    So traders use TWS to trade some Options and Bonds and use TWS-charts, and at the same time use ButtonTrader to daytrade fast moving markets (Futures, Stocks, Forex {very soon}) for which they like the ButtonGrids and the advanced strategies, above TWS's BookTrader.
    Just use what fits your trading most, and for about $1 a day you can not say it is expensive to benefit from both environments.

#11     Oct 14, 2005
  2. Moreagr

Moreagr

it would be nice if we could adjust the defualt size in the book trader to scale in and out.

#12     Oct 18, 2005
  3. Moreagr

Moreagr

how can i place a limit order out side of the bid ask prices?? ehn ever i place a limit order at a certain price target it sends a limit order at another price at the inside bid or ask :confused: i just want to let it sit there a readjust if necessary.

#13     Nov 8, 2005