Sugar Daddy Meet College Student

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

$1,000 a day? I'd like to get my hands on some college age booty as much as the next guy, but a $1,000 a day? That better be some world class Poon Tang.

3. "I'm not a whore. Whores are paid by the hour, can have a high volume of clients in a given day, and it's based on money, not on who the individual actually is. There's no feeling involved and the entire interaction revolves around a sexual act,"

Haha, that's an interesting distinction.:p

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

How about a trader daddy site? Where struggling traders could offer certain "services" in exchange for some help getting some help with their trading account. :)

5. 'Besides the stress, Weitzer mentions other challenges for the college student hoping to leave sex work behind and eventually assume a nine-to-five gig. Gaps on resumes notwithstanding, the difference in pay can come as quite a shock. "For someone who's been doing it for a while, it can be difficult to stop doing it and suddenly transition into a normal job or date men without as many resources."'

Sugar daddy leads to gold digger. Like it or not, hot women have that option.

6. You might want to specify struggling "female" traders. Stockturd may be desperate.:eek:

7. Perhaps they don't have dictionarys at her college.

Whore
    –noun
    1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

She clearly stated that she didnt want men who were unemployed, so she is doing it for the money. That makes her a whore.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I was thinking generally speaking a prostitute does it for money and a whore just does it a lot with just about anyone. (not that there is anything wrong with that :D)

9. True.

I'm also surprised that coming from Sarah Lawrence she's not looking for a Sugar Mamma (or maybe she's doing both and the article didn't specify).

10. I suppose you might find something wrong with it if it was your mother, daughter or sister though....Correct?

#10     Aug 1, 2011