Sugar daddies paying for college degrees

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, May 2, 2013.

1. #31     May 3, 2013
  2. LOL - you guys are kidding yourselves

Anecdotes cited are selective, comparing apples to oranges

Do young women like older men?

Yes - they like the social proof, social status & money that (usually) comes with older men.
    But all other things equal, they would prefer all that to come in a younger package

But once they have taken the older rich men to the cleaners for half their assets in a divorce, they go for younger men (broke men are no longer an obstacle when they finally have the prize/money). FACT

Just look at all the celebs & divorced rich women with younger men (or at least not significantly older than her)

Why?
    Biologically, all other things equal if nothing else, young sperm is 'healthier' than "stale" old sperm (less defects)...

Plus you are kidding yourselves if you think she's not fantasizing about some famous young celeb or rock star when she is with you..

Plus when women have the $$$ they no longer need to attach themselves to a meal ticket, subordinate to some fucking jerk who they, in all honesty, were probably BORED shitless of for all those years

Think about it from the POV if you are a formerly shit-broke woman who suddenly came into more $$$ than you could ever imagine...
    Not talking about some shit-broke gold digger...

Which would you choose...!?

#32     May 3, 2013
  3. These are very interesting viewpoints.
    Money an age are The key for mutually happy and fulfilling relationships. I really have to go over my coach sessions about being in
    a relationships to have "needs" fulfilled. I could not understand why he
    kept asking were is the "love". These psy really need to get back
    down to reality.lol. Their notions of co-dependency "relationships" might be what is leading them to ask this question "where is the love?".
    So much to learn. Need to think more about co-dependency vs love. lol.

#33     May 3, 2013
  4. Blotto

Blotto

If it floats, flies, or fornicates...probably better to lease.

#34     May 3, 2013
  5. If one reduces it to a Darwinian selection process, females will choose to mate with those males who are successful in their environment.

In humans, some of the markers of success are;

- youth and vigour. Eg young athletic sportsmen.
    - wealth. Eg old croaks oozing money from every pore. Of course young and rich is nice.
    - intelligence.
    - power. Note how married politicians who may not have much money still have ample opportunity to ruin their careers with willing women.
    - talent. Eg musicians, artists, less athletic sports like golf
    - charisma, interpersonal skills. You can't quite put your finger on it, the guy always seems to score.

But we must not forget we are dealing with people, so generalisations and rules won't work. For example selfless, altruistic individuals are also attractive to certain women.

Combine 2 or more qualities and you have it made.

#35     May 3, 2013
  6. Very well stated--- I agree 100%. Thanks !

#36     May 3, 2013
  7. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

There's a lot right here. I will say there are some solid May-December marriages, like Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones. But for those to work, it's probably best to marry a woman way past 30.

Otherwise, you are in for a real divorce risk, as you noted. Prenups are not solid since a judge can invalidate them, which is why a rich guy just shouldn't marry. He should know the risks out there. Just date and if he spends a little money fine, the cost is a heck of a lot less than a divorce.

#37     May 3, 2013
  8. Sergio77

Sergio77

Do you think a pre-sugar daddy agreement will stand in court?

#38     May 3, 2013
  9. zdreg

zdreg

in africa they do it even better. the sugar daddies pay for high school education.

as an aside, that is one reason students in africa, as opposed to the US, take their education seriously.

#39     May 3, 2013
  10. http://ianundercover.com/2009/02/04...s-in-counselingtrying-to-avoid-divorce-court/
    There is image. ... and reality.

What I want is reality, facts.

Not just knowing the risks, but also working on his "needs", so as to make sure he goes in for "love", not to fulfill "needs" and wind up in a codependent thing.

#40     May 3, 2013