Suckers Rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by FaderTrader, Apr 28, 2006.

1. lol. if you think ur rubbing something in you're not. i'm playing reinflation too

have fun trading in cash for monetized stock at the same value.

#41     May 5, 2006
  2. Yes, Avid Consumer appears to be the only individual on here with a working brain. If the dollar devalues quicker than the indicies can rally, you perma-bulls will be celebrating your own demise. But then again, the hairdressers and other miscreants will always be the dumb money. Have a wonderful day cretins.

#42     May 5, 2006
  3. Which bull sayed long over the week-end?? How confident are you with this one day "break out" ? I would be very concerned being long here.... today was the day to cash in...not commit new money.... there was no volume to support this move... smell a trap.

I will admit i didnt join the rally.... but did net 2pts (ES) on a fast intrad-day short..... loking fowrd for mkts to wiggle out of this chop chop next week.

#43     May 5, 2006
  4. prob is that u sucked our bitches'n'smelled our cunts for quite a few yrs now...even if mkt turns bearish all of da sudden it will like a drop in da ocean for our pnls while u'll be addin' a drop of piss to yours.

enjoy

#44     May 5, 2006
  5. With all due respect son, you smell of a turd. Good night.

#45     May 5, 2006
  6. with all due respect sparkbutt, u ARE a turd. Adieu.

#46     May 5, 2006
  7. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Don't you just love d*ckheads talking about the market going down when it is moving up. They are not even fit to be called bears.

#47     May 5, 2006
  8. They must trade on an endless supply of sticky note pads.....

cause for sure they aint' shortin' with real $$$

#48     May 5, 2006
  9. I think that this week's market rally was made possible by bears covering. It just felt like there was an abscence of bearishness (although it certainly didn't stop me from trying to catch retracements - damn).

I DO, however, think that the smart bears who covered last week used today as an entry point.

#49     May 5, 2006
  10. As always, if we continue to move up, they'll likely cover without pyramiding into positions and another rally will become self-fullfilling. If not, they'll pyramid and it won't.

Since I can't do overnights where I trade, my most difficult task will be finding a fucking entry point on monday.

#50     May 5, 2006