Sucker's rally

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Those sucked in today will be weeping during the holidays wondering why they bought at such pumped up prices. Definitely a sucker's rally here waiting to sucker punch eager bulls while they are eating egg nog.

2. Ahhh the ET rally

3. rc5781

rc5781

Questions is what's gonna happen TODAY...

4. Today is a crap shoot and will be totally manipulated due to triple witching effects. Your guess is as good as mine. But current prices are gonna seem high come next week. They are pumping them up today to suck in retail money.

5. ark

ark

Could just be the euphoria of good news.

6. don't be so cynical dudes !

X-mas rally here we come

7. S2007S

S2007S

long dug under 37.50.

8. isnt the point to take a little bit of money out of the middle?

9. da-net

da-net

hi guys,

hopefully you will not object to a viewpoint from someone that no longer trades, stocks, options, etf, or any of those things. So my viewpoint is not biased as a bull or a bear and I don't think you should be either, especially for the foreseeable future.

I read as much as I can to stay abreast of what is happening, look @ some charts of the indices, etc...here is what I see;

there is definitely a problem with this financial "house of cards" and it will come down @ some time, but anyone that thinks this is going to happen before the '08 elections are behind us needs to really step back and see what is happening.

look @ a chart of the SPX, it is just fornicating in a range and will most likely continue. the banking industry is going to continue to plug the leaks in their dam to keep it intact as long as possible. the investment banks are going to do whatever is necessary including getting bailouts from offshore. the government will help keep this afloat by any means available....BUT only until the new crew comes into the whitehouse

Until then it is the same ole same ole, so why not just take advantage of a known situation and trade it and make yourself some more cash. Quit being a Bear or a Bull...just be a TRADER!

10. Kendall

Kendall

WMT, C, JPM, PFE MO are all weak today. Watch to see if these rollover.

#10     Dec 21, 2007