Sucker's rally here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Only 550 below 14000 is also only 450 above 13000, fyi. Has become 300 vs. 700 in the meantime, as accurately contra-predicted by you again.

The point is, when you only advise buying you should be correct 50% of the times. That is not enough to make money and your average is even lower, because you keep silent when it is really interesting to buy, although those are also the really dangerous times.

So, in short, you only predict when anyone can see a rise is possible and also when anyone can see a down-reversal is approaching. I estimate your average around 30%, maybe 35%.

Of course this doesn't really matter if you don't really trade.
    If you did you'd be broke by now, do a 12hour job to make a living and hence have no time to post here.

Ursa..

#31     Sep 5, 2007
  2. we're still in the era of perpetual upside

instead of looking at a one day window look further ahead

#32     Sep 5, 2007
  3. abc1

abc1

Has the sub-prime and credit concern era passed you by ? Most definitely not perpetual upside.

abc1

#33     Sep 5, 2007
  4. I look ahead to October, where there will be no perpetual upside.

#34     Sep 5, 2007
  5. amusing thread here

#35     Sep 5, 2007
  6. Um there hasnt been a single bad subprime story in three weeks

#36     Sep 5, 2007
  7. What planet are you on?

#37     Sep 5, 2007
  8. Of course he doesn't trade. With 3300 or so posts in practically no time at all, how could he?

No trader is he. On the contrary, with his clownish antics, he is ET's village idiot. He is here only to entertain (like the time he predicted that the VIX would go to zero). It is difficult to make that kind of stuff up, but he does. A talent, for sure.

#38     Sep 5, 2007
  9. If anyone has a link to a really bad subprime lending liqudity story that happened in the past three weeks go ahead and prove me wrong and post a link.

#39     Sep 6, 2007
  10. #40     Sep 6, 2007