Sucker's rally here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by detective, Aug 17, 2007.

1. of course .whom else?

#21     Sep 4, 2007
  2. I like the way you think.

#22     Sep 4, 2007
  3. Ah, there you are: time to short!

#23     Sep 4, 2007
  4. Yep, just do the opposite of stock turder. He's the perfect contrarian indicator. I think he was posting to sell a couple weeks ago on that beautiful dip buying opportunity. Smart money and traders are now selling those positions and resume shorting.

#24     Sep 4, 2007
  5. abc1

abc1

Thought you may have meant me because your words were below my comment; although I did assume you were referring to the insightful words of our learned friend with the numerals in his name, 5t0ck tr8d3r.

abc1

#25     Sep 4, 2007
  6. Dumbass the dow was at 13000 when I told people to buy the dip. Now it is only 550 points away from 14000.

The dow only closed below 13000 for just a few days. Few shorts made much money during this subprime selloff.

#26     Sep 4, 2007
  7. Um, YOU were telling people to buy it all the way down. It was way before 13000, more like 14000. Enough with the revisionist history, OK?

Some of us made money short on the way down (I actually did better with the long Yen than short S&P), and some of us bought close to the bottom and are still long (but less so than when we were). I even got me some AAPL, one of your favorites.

It's called TRADING, son.

#27     Sep 4, 2007
  8. dhpar

dhpar

why is trading better than investing?

ultimately it is a net return what matters.

#28     Sep 5, 2007

9. The Fed will never go to high interest even with rampant inflation. The era of high interest rates to curb inflation is over. The Fed will just accept it, because although they talk tough on inflation, they are a bunch of pansies that could care less if the dollar doesn't even buy you a stick of gum.

They will just try and punish the savers so that the borrowers can be bailed out. The borrowers have all the power in the U.S., savers are screwed. Get your confetti cash boys!

#29     Sep 5, 2007
  10. Borrowing is how they make money, fed loves wars. Abolish the Federal reserve and fractional reserve banking and america will thrive.

#30     Sep 5, 2007