Suckers-Obama not paying his fare share at 18%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Man liberals are the biggest suckers.

obama is the pied piper.

2. elite74

elite74

I paid more than 18% fed ...

... plus another 9% for the state
    ... plus 8% for SSI/MEDI
    ... plus 1% for SDI

I'm the sucker.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 3

4. pspr

pspr

Let's hope he leads them all off the edge of the cliff soon.

5. Eight

Eight

I was reading up on myers briggs personality types.. the people that use their feelings to interpret their intuitions and observations are the liberal suckers. They are totally under control of Democrats via the MSM. It's not really going to change that I can see..

6. pspr

pspr

You know they found the liberal gene.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/10/101027161452.htm

Now, scientists just need to come up with a cure.

7. From the article you posted
    They reported that "it is the crucial interaction of two factors -- the genetic predisposition and the environmental condition of having many friends in adolescence -- that is associated with being more liberal."

8. pspr

pspr

Some reporters worded it somewhat differently depending upon their slant.

subjects with a particular variant of the dopamine receptor gene DRD4, who also had a wide circle of friends during adolescence, were more likely to hold liberal political views. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter in the brain responsible for emotional response and the sensations of pleasure and pain. Previous research has also identified a variant of this neurotransmitter as being involved with novelty-seeking behavior, a characteristic that may predispose one towards political liberalism. It is hypothesized that people with this gene are more open to exposure to a wide range of viewpoints, which leads to generally more liberal stances on political issues.

http://www.thechaicentre.com/page.asp?pageID={D6211E4C-1ACE-4760-AB2D-A8EA01E7CC2E}&displayAll=1

9. Just another example of reading comprehension problems on this site.

10. You guys are overlooking the fact that Obama was able to reduce his taxes by virtue of the Slavery Reparations Tax Credit.

Actually, we are lucky he paid anything, since the prevailing interpretation of that among black democrat politicians is that paying taxes is totally voluntary.

#10     Apr 13, 2013