Sucker Rally alert

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oktiri, Oct 16, 2008.

1. l2tradr

l2tradr

32% on the fucking index is not a shakeout anyway you slice it. Please shut the fuck up already. You can't be this retarded.

#31     Oct 16, 2008
  2. Without a steady stream of really bad economic news and bank insolvencies the downside is limited. Earnings reports from tech have been excellent so far with IBM, CSCO, and GOOG all beating estimates. Poor econ data is already priced into the indexes. There is really no good reason for the markets to go much lower when you tink about it. This has to be the most obvious buying opportunity of the past five years. I wish I could buy more but I can't.

#32     Oct 16, 2008
  3. l2tradr

l2tradr

I am not implying we're going lower from here. Frankly, I don't care which way we go, I trade short-term. But for you to imply that a 30%+ drop in the index is a shakeout is ridiculous.

Just curious, why are you so biased to the upside? If you actually bought the companies you kept pumping a while back in your index, you'd be down OVER 50%. Does that make ANY sense whatsoever?

#33     Oct 17, 2008
  4. GG1972

GG1972

I wish I could buy more but I can't.

Why can't you buy more? :D

#34     Oct 17, 2008
  5. The fundamentals of the US economy have not changed at all between June 2007 and now. Nothing. nada. Zilch.

The US economy is diven by consumption. Unlike in japan or Germany as long as consumers continue to max out their credit cards and don;t save money the US economy will grow and this stock market recovery will be V shaped. The same applies to Brazil and Mexico which are also very consumerist.

Increased consumption leads to increased production, and increased wages and more economic growth. Increased wages leads to more debt and consumption and thus the cycle continues.

Dow 14,000 next year. Mark it. Know how this work.

#35     Oct 17, 2008
  6. You meant stupid, not unpopular.

#36     Oct 17, 2008
  7. Wow. Simply, wow

#37     Oct 17, 2008
  8. dsq

dsq

the ignore feature is great ...you dont have to read idiot kids like stockturd3

#38     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Got him on ignore. He's just a troll throwing out phrases like "fundamentals of the economy are strong" kinda like how McCain looked like a fool for saying that.

#39     Oct 17, 2008
  10. markets keeps surging. This recovery will be v shapped. I know how this works.

#40     Oct 17, 2008