Sucker Rally alert

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oktiri, Oct 16, 2008.

1. No not at all really.....tired of the hours I have been up following these wild markets. :D

#11     Oct 16, 2008

2. A Random Walk down Wall Street?

#12     Oct 16, 2008

3. STOP dont say anything and it will go UP

#13     Oct 16, 2008
  4. are you making money now? Dow up 214 and surging. You;re full of it.

#14     Oct 16, 2008
  5. Come on, ol' feller! Take us home! Hyaaa!

#15     Oct 16, 2008
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

yeah he is short SDS....:D

#16     Oct 16, 2008
  7. #17     Oct 16, 2008
  8. Stock, seriously man you have no credibility here, everytime the mkt bounces you follow it blindly. Most of the time the mkt sells off at the end of the day and you look like an idiot. You really have to come to the realization that the mkt has changed, there is no bull mkt, we are in a secular bear mkt, and rallies are meant to lighten up. We are not going to start a new upturn that sticks anytime soon. The fact that you think you can belittle people for knowing how to trade both sides is just puzzling. You need to grow up and face the fact that you either need to change the way you look at the mkt, or stfu. Now try and make fun of me.

#18     Oct 16, 2008
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Tech is over with, no one is buying plasma tvs, digital cameras home computers at $1000+ a pop and everything tech related, this is a recession, the big piggy banks arent providing the monopoly money needed to fuel this economy as it did for the last decade or so. TECH is done with.

#19     Oct 16, 2008
  10. In the past five days including today there has been one, yes only one, end of day selloff which was yesterday. The rest have been end of day rallies.

I have a longer term outlook. I am as bullish now as I was when the dow was at 14,000, which is a very unpopular opinion. This is just a shake out. In a year from now when the dow is between 13,000 and 14,000 more people will come to the realization that maybe all this crisis and recession talk was overblown. This is not Japan. This is not Germany.

#20     Oct 16, 2008