Such low volume on Eurex ?!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by fluttrader, Apr 4, 2008.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

They could have done the same, but they did not. Whose fault is it, that they lost money.

I did not know about bobl tick reduction. Not that it really matters to me.

Globex actually done the same on one of the treasuries, plus they reduced the book visibilty by 5 levels.

#21     Apr 5, 2008
  2. So you don't see a problem with what the SocGen guy did?

Bunds move 170 ticks on a rogue order and that's OK?

The flipper was just ahead of the game,didn't do anything wrong really?All the traders then who were forced out of a career only had themselves to blame?

Amazing.

Globex reduced tick-size on certain contracts as volumes were dwindling and they want new business.Eurex knew locals didn't want 1/2 tick in Bobl but did it anyway and have somehow made it a joke contract with very average volumes.

Well done Eurex.Another good move.

#22     Apr 5, 2008
  3. ynox1

ynox1

Hey $preader, if you are so bitter about Eurex, why do you spend so much time writting on the "Eurex Trading" forum??

#23     Apr 5, 2008
  4. Is that it?

If I've said anything you can actually disagree with then offer another viewpoint,I'm waiting for someone to post something I can work with,prove me wrong needle-dick.

The thread is low volumes on Eurex,is it not?

Why don't you start your own thread if you don't like it.

Also,not bitter but I can see through all the bullshit.The fact that only one person disagrees with me means I'm not alone.

#24     Apr 5, 2008
  5. $preader...why complain? did mr rotter kill you? all is fair in trading: i agree it was hard to scalp against- but he made money- and is'nt that the name of of trading? " he who laughs last .laughs most"- i have heard-in UK anyhow maybe not USA

#25     Apr 8, 2008
  6. Next time Paul Rotter passes by over here, I will send him the best regards from this forum and ask him about being declared responsible for the "bad" things happening at the markets mentioned....:)

#26     Apr 8, 2008
  7. I agree, mr rotter- hads mas his money- and run- no doubt " living the dream now"unlike us meer motals trying to pay the gas bill

#27     Apr 8, 2008