Such a thing as a UK securities solicitor?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TGpop, Jan 14, 2011.

  1. TGpop


    Hey, i'm just brainstorming but i want to work around markets (NOT trading) something rule based like practicing law. I live in the UK , and googled but didn't get anything really. I'm not interested in businesses as such more into the process of trading, dealing etc is there anything out there , possibly within the FSA, close to this? And if so what is the money like, i'm not too focused on big dollar as i will trade alongside the job.
  2. As far as I am aware there is such a thing as solicitor who focuses on this type of case.
  3. TGpop


    Ok, any idea how much the wage would be?