Successful Trading and Compounding

Discussion in 'Journals' started by gmst, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmst

gmst

Naka, I won't be posting individual trades. I will just do a weekend summary. There are not many journals around that do a end of week equity marking. So enjoy the show. Model of my journal is based on Neke's and Lescor's journal. All end of week result reporting format, no individual trades. Thanks

#141     Mar 25, 2012
  2. do not wish to dissuade you.

just thought if journal posters would post more pix of their trades rather than just description, that it would render whatever the trader wishes to accomplish, more captivating, interesting and meaningful.

REASONS?

words are difficult to read but it is much more expeditious to look at a pix and make much more interpretations and meanings from one pix alone.

won't you want to do something more captivating than what neke has been presenting? not that what neke has been presenting is not appreciated, rather most journal without accompanying pix is very much, to me at least, like eating whole wheat bread without any spread.... LOL

yes, it is very difficult to swallow.... cheers won't bother you any more. good luck and have fun trading. all the best.

#142     Mar 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.