successful traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by xtrader99, May 30, 2008.

1. Been making 3 times the daily ES range for 47 years now. No losing trades so far.

#21     May 31, 2008

2. Didn't you get banned by the exchanges ?

#22     May 31, 2008
  3. Ditto.

#23     May 31, 2008
  4. Successful traders don't think that way. They are risk takers and not afraid to lose money. In fact, their confidence level in their own trading is so high that they often believe the safest place for the majority of their money is in their personal account or fund. I would say most successful traders would have trouble with retirement because they enjoy the trading game too much. It is their passion, their lifestyle.

#24     May 31, 2008
  5. not many people here make money in trading

#25     May 31, 2008
  6. trimble

trimble

I have traded my own $ since 1999, and I still trade on average 8000 ES contracts per day. If you are looking for successful traders on this site you will truthfully find few and far between. To truly make it in this game requires every ounce of focus and dedication one has and then some. Therefore the real traders dont have time to talk and mingle here, I only come and read crap on this site for entertainment when I'm bored. There are no secrets in this game it takes years to learn and many hours of watching price action in order to learn the markets. More than anything it takes looking yourself in the mirror and understanding how you act and react when you put your $ on the line.

#26     May 31, 2008
    redbox likes this.