Successful traders for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Nov 4, 2008.

1. clacy

clacy

Yes they are (a non-factor). I consider myself a Libertarian as well in many regards. I'm fiscally conservative and somewhat socially middle of the road. Unfortunately, too many Republicans are way too liberal on fiscal matters, and too conservative on the social issues.

That is where many voters are lost for the Republicans.

I just don't see any way that a 3rd party makes any noise, other than losing the election for one of the two main parties.

#31     Nov 4, 2008
  2. Press and pundits can say whatever they want. I think for myself and make my own decisions. All evangelical are NOT "nuts", so if I were to run for office I'd like to get their votes. I have family and friends that go to church every sunday. It's a personal matter.

#32     Nov 4, 2008
  3. I hate to beat a dead horse but then to what religious nuts are you referring ? The only ones EVER mentioned are the evangelicals and now you are giving them a free pass. They represent the largest block of so-called nuts. If its not them, then who? Is there another even crazier group? You want it both ways without taking a stand. Give me the nuts ..but not the REAL NUTS. You should be a politician. This is a great non-stance you're taking.

#33     Nov 4, 2008

4. Here are two.
    James Dobson, Ayotollaha. Basically if the homos want to get married, I could care less.

#34     Nov 4, 2008
  5. That's fine but 80% of people that identify themselves as true evangelicals side with Dobson. I think you need to clarify your definitions. You're way off base.

#35     Nov 4, 2008
  6. If someone says that the laws need to be changed because the bible/koran/etc. says so you're a nut.

#36     Nov 4, 2008
  7. Here is a good example of a nut.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwkb9_zB2Pg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwkb9_zB2Pg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#37     Nov 5, 2008
  8. Thank you...you proved my point. That is what a large majority of the "evangelicals" believe. And you say you want their votes. Make up your mind.

#38     Nov 5, 2008
  9. clacy

clacy

How do you think the vast majority of our basic laws were formed? Have you heard of Judeo-Christion values?

#39     Nov 5, 2008
  10. clacy

clacy

I'm sorry, but I didn't see any "hate" in that video. It was a little dramatic for my taste, but basically they were just praying.

Serious question for you eminitrader. What did you find wrong with that video?

#40     Nov 5, 2008