Successful traders for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Nov 4, 2008.

1. :D

#21     Nov 4, 2008
  2. I hate to spoil your party, but large numbers of evangelicals voted for Obama. Young evengelicals voted Obama...older voted McCain. Are you saying you would rather not have their support?

#22     Nov 4, 2008
  3. Dude, American women have the best pussy on earth. No need to bang Euro trash.

#23     Nov 4, 2008
  4. Never did go for hairy legs and armpits. :cool:

#24     Nov 4, 2008
  5. rofl, banging euro trash

can i get some of that :D

#25     Nov 4, 2008
  6. There is a difference between a religious person and a religious nut. A religious person goes to church, temple, mosque and believe in their faith. I have deep respect for them. A religious nut believes that their view is the only view that is right and rest of the people should view it in the same way.

#26     Nov 4, 2008
  7. dtan1e

dtan1e

Canadians r better

#27     Nov 4, 2008
  8. Nice...but you know as well as I do that the press and pundits have pretty much labeled ALL evangelicals as "nuts". Just the way it is. Again...are you saying you don't want their votes?

#28     Nov 4, 2008
  9. Mvic

Mvic

This may be the silver lining of the Obama win, the rise of a sensible and practical libertarian party leaving the nutty factions of the right and left to squabble over their superstitions and hare brained ideas.

#29     Nov 4, 2008
  10. That would be great, as I consider myself a Libertarian, but where do you see a Libertarian victory tonight? I see a victory for larger and larger gov't. spending more and more money that we don't have. Libertarians are a non-factor, I'm afraid.

#30     Nov 4, 2008