Successful traders for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Liberal at its finest! :p

#11     Nov 4, 2008
  2. Imagine after working all those long hours, sacrificing your time with the family and finally saving some money, the government decides to print more money making your savings' purchasing power decline, then you certainly want to get those criminals out of the office. I'd rather pay more in taxes, have a strong dollar that can buy more than have a tax cut but a worthless dollar. In the last few years it was getting expensive to go on a vacation to Europe and Asia and it was even harder to get laid because everyone thought you were a moron because our president is one. I noticed this in most of the European countries including the UK and we were supposed to be allies.

#12     Nov 4, 2008
  3. yes, dont get me wrong. Bush IS NOT a conservative.

#13     Nov 4, 2008
  4. I have no particular like for Obama, but it would be simply irresponsible to reward the GOP with another 4 years in the Big Chair after the absolute debacle that has been the current administration.

The GOP needs to rebuild from the base up - they are in danger of losing an entire generation of voters and that would be very very bad for the country.

#14     Nov 4, 2008
  5. Successful traders crying over paying a little more in taxes -- what the fuck else does your job provide for society?

#15     Nov 4, 2008
  6. You've shown hour hand, please leave this message board.

moveon.org is where you want to be.

#16     Nov 4, 2008
  7. Man, roger that. It's too bad they seem to need the religious fanatics so much. Makes them entirely unpalatable for me.

#17     Nov 4, 2008
  8. And yes, if you're a trader who would move to Delaware to avoid state taxes, you obviously aren't very successful either.

#18     Nov 4, 2008
  9. Neither is McCain. My main concern is having a stronger dollar and I think the dollar will be a buy here. Plus the Republican party has been hijacked by the religious nuts and we all know what happens when the religious nuts take over. Iran and Afganistan are some examples.

#19     Nov 4, 2008
  10. clacy

clacy

That is an absolute fact! He has done more to harm conservatism than any other President in recenty history.

#20     Nov 4, 2008