Success Magazine Investor Toolbox

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TMac86, Sep 25, 2004.

1. TMac86

TMac86

I'm new to online investing and I recently purchased the fore-mentioned program. This program is marketed at the Get Motivated seminars with feature speakers such as Zig Ziglar, Rudi Giuliani, and it is especially marketed by Phil Town (they say, a financial expert?). Does anyone out there have any experience with this program, and if so, what is your take on it?

2. amaberry

amaberry

I am scheduled to attend the workshop tomorrow. My wife attended the motivation seminar and purchased the software for me. I have read good and bad reviews of the software but I am not discouraged. I have been trying to compare it to Wizetrade, I have a friend who uses Wizetrade and has done quite well.

The difference I have come up with is with Wizetrade no real knowledge of the stockmarket or how it works is neccessary.
    It appears you have control but you don't. Your still relying on something else to tell you what to do. Does that make sense?

The Investors toolbox appeals to me because puts real information and stats in front of you. Information that you could research and use, without the software, if you wanted to spend a day looking it all up.

Nothing comes easy. The Wizetrade people make that claim and it scares me.

I will post more tomorrow evening after the workshop

Aaron

3. Beaner08

Beaner08

I have been to the Get Motivated seminar as well. Just wondering about the workshop?

The seminar is now coming to my hometown and I will probably get the workbook set. What is your feedback?

4. Yet another Shill

Try not to make it so obvious Shill

5. Everyone here has 1 post. :D

6. MitchR

MitchR

I too am scheduled to attend the workshop... next Wednesday & Thursday. Let's hope it gives us the tools to bring financial independence. I have had a successful career and am the VP of Sales & Marketing for a small company. I would like to go part-time in a few years and maybe this is the vehicle that can help me do this. I have a reasonable good saving for returement etc.

Please let me know what you think of the program

7. lol

8. kowboy

kowboy

scrambled eggs or over easy with the spam?