Succesful Trader Sought

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Sep 7, 2006.

1. mjh

mjh

I dont live under a bridge surf....

but I just happen to have one for sale that I'll let you have cheap!

BTW-Boys-Life is doing financial articles now??

#11     Sep 8, 2006
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I nominate Nitro. Do you accept write in candidates Surf?

#12     Sep 8, 2006
  3. sprstpd

sprstpd

What is your definition of a hermit? If someone was a millionaire from trading but still drove a Civic, would that automatically make them ineligible for your fancy pants article? Would making a million be enough to be eligible? What's the cutoff? If someone trades in their undies, would they be disqualified?

#13     Sep 9, 2006
  4. king1999

king1999

I think life style doesn't matter. What matters is the trading performance.

#14     Sep 9, 2006
  5. sprstpd

sprstpd

Marketsurfer goes out of his way to say:

Also, this is not the first time Marketsurfer has shown disdain for people who do have wealth, but do not choose to flaunt it publicly.

#15     Sep 9, 2006
  6. BCE

BCE

I feel a possible anti-discrimination lawsuit coming. How about hermits with no bank account that live under bridges? Also would a driving a Dodge dart and living under a bridge count as "living the good life" and having a "lifestyle reflective of success" if this was "living your dreams"? :D

#16     Sep 9, 2006
  7. no offense anyone! this is more of a "lifestyle" article than a trading article--trading is merely the vehicle to attain the lifestyle.

no disdain for anyone meant, sorry if i came across that way---this is purely journalistic intent.

thanks,

surf

#17     Sep 9, 2006

8. more power to you. unfortunately the readers woud not understand the above choices, nor would it be entertaining. think vanity fair.

:D

#18     Sep 9, 2006
  9. your right it doesn't.

however for the purposes of the article, its critical.

surf

#19     Sep 9, 2006
  10. nitro

nitro

Not until I make at least $1/4M a year for two years in a row, and not all on one or two trades. It has to show consistancy over small to intermediatel time frames - no investments.

All this pressure is going to cause me to take on too much risk and blowout on an unlucky break.

nitro

#20     Sep 9, 2006