Subway has double MEAT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Spectra, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Drew07

Drew07

Jesus Christ. Okay, I understand when people bash spectra when he is openly promoting puretick...but give the guy a fucking break. He opens a thread with a subject completely unrelated to puretick and someone with no credibility around here and 5 posts comes out throwing fists.

#11     Mar 30, 2007
  2. Drew--Yep thats true. Probably at least $300,000 down. When I find out I'll post the info just for fun.

Tradetimebaby--I read something yesterday that said subway was the largest chain of fast food restaurants in the world (thought it would of been mcdonalds) so I was genuinely curious if they were traded. As much as I'd love to sell you a fat sub with the meet missing, alas I can not.

Get used to soemthing. Every post will have the PT web link. Thats why it says ET sponsor. Feel free to comment on the content of the message.

#12     Mar 30, 2007
  3. Drew07

Drew07

Must be nice to have 300,000 cash.............I dont know where you find the time to make any money since you spend so much of youre time on ET posting ads!...LOL....I couldnt help it I'm sorry...I actually like what you guys do but its hard not to jump on the bandwagon of people giving you shit.....speaking of...have you seen the thread that tradetime just started "Spectra, the walking advertisement".....I was going to take the time to defend you some more but I came to the conclusion that this guys an idiot so I wont waste any more time.
    Where are you located that would be a good location for a CCF?

#13     Mar 30, 2007
  4. It's ok Drew.

Honestly do you expect someone who gets kicked off Elite Trader every week to be taken seriously.

tradetime, trader28, nmeds among a few

If you could afford a cable modem instead of dial-up then Baron would just ban your static IP for good.

Your acting like our site is some secret date rape drug. Its there in your face. If you dont like that, too bad.
    Oh ok. I'll add a disclaimer to every one of my posts just for you.

"WARNING--DONT VISIT PURETICK.COM--YOU MAY RUN THE RISK OF MAKING MONEY INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT ON ET BELITTLING THEIR MEMBERS"

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#14     Mar 30, 2007
  5. Everything I set out to do, I usually do with gusto. Sometimes too aggressively. Every business I've ever run has done well. I've sold a few. Now I just trade and administer Alex's site. Yea I dont mind. Hes pumping hits over to our site. I'm monitoring the traffic right now.

Caj

#15     Mar 30, 2007
  6. Drew07

Drew07

So much anger....lighten up man. It's Friday night, relax and have a beer...go get some ass or something.

#16     Mar 30, 2007
  7. hes a virgin

#17     Mar 30, 2007
  8. Drew07

Drew07

#18     Mar 30, 2007
  9. Oh im sorry, as opposed to your articulate professional comment regarding filipino women. filipino women are cute but im sure there are some on here who would prefer not to be called pieces of a**.

let the hypocritical banter commence :)

I have to leave for an engagement. We'll have more fun later on.

#19     Mar 30, 2007
  10. your really desperate and reaching man. have a good evening.

gn

#20     Mar 30, 2007