subscribe to buddies option

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 2cents, Apr 24, 2006.

1. hi baron - just a tought, same as futurestrader i find myself struggling amongst the increasing amount of junk / poor threads on the board... i'd earlier enquired about feasibility of an 'ignore thread' feature but i understand it wld be difficult to implement... in the last few weeks i've tried subscribing to forum sections thinking i may be able to catch interesting (informative, good-humoured) threads before they disappear under the pile of first-time posters / eternal whiners / spammers threads, but there are just too many of those around i find... perhaps its just me and i shld simply take a break from ET and come back in a few months... anyway, almost becoming a whiner myself, what the hell!!! :)

more constructively... could we be allowed to 'subscribe to buddy', ie everytime s.o. on our buddy list posts, we wld get a mail? and plse expand the buddy list, 5's just not enough, 100-200 wld be nice! many thanks baron ;-)

[small fonts](and plse consider reinstating Exchanges, if only for the fun factor...)[/small fonts]

2. anybody else thinks this is a good idea please chime in thks!

3. I don't want anybody stalking me, but Electric thinks its a good idea.

Wifey

4. Absolutely, "subscribe to buddy" would be a fantastic feature. The way things are, one needs to resort to running a search for someone's posts, on a regular basis, not to miss a contribution of interest.

2cents, I wouldn't worry too much about Coinz / sKaLpZ / Exchanges. (Hey, shouldn't it have been "Exchangez"?...) Surely, he'll be back, eventually.

5. That would be good.