Subprime - Not an issue?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bogan7, Jul 11, 2007.

1. How would you know? You're just a poor Cuban right? :p One of the people...haha.

#41     Jul 12, 2007
  2. so true...
    SiSePuede is a biology major..
    And I'm sure he made some money...
    But i'm sure he also exaggerates his claims, as most of us tend to do...

#42     Jul 12, 2007
  3. Not a biology major either.

And I actually don't exaggerate my claims. I am actually worth a bit over $2M at this point. :D

#43     Jul 12, 2007
  4. Ok, you are an engineer...

#44     Jul 12, 2007
  5. ""And I actually don't exaggerate my claims. I am actually worth a bit over $2M at this point.""

Dad, is that you? :D

It's me, your son, been looking all over for ya.

#45     Jul 12, 2007
  6. I'm barely old enough to have a kid, some still call me one! Sorry, come back in a few years looking sad because I plan on adopting a bunch of kids in the future actually. :D

Not an engineer. I have a stupid applied science degree. Didn't do me any good in the work force. :D

#46     Jul 12, 2007
  7. Yeah you couldnt lie and hide behind your screen there you had the produce results in the REAL world 'Comic Book Boy'. Now go and finish that game of Monopoly.

And please try and develop your own opinions on the markets simply rehashing the bloomberg stories is a bit sad.

#47     Jul 12, 2007
  8. Reading and thinking about stories works a lot better than comparing your shitty little joke of an Australian economy to the US economy. That was a fucking riot when you were basing what would happen in the US on what happened in Australia.

Any more genius comparisons you're working on? :confused: :D

#48     Jul 12, 2007
  9. "I plan on adopting a bunch of kids in the future actually."

Follow your heart.

#49     Jul 12, 2007
  10. For a guy who has made SO much money you certainly dont know much about anything. Funny thing is when people like you read a story and are convinced the sky is falling in it says a lot about the person.

I noticed the markets were up again today not the end od the world scenario you though it would be. Then again to some like you who doesnt trade it doesnt matter anyway does it?

Oscar Wilde had a saying for someone like you I'd take heed of it.

#50     Jul 13, 2007