Subprime - Not an issue?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bogan7, Jul 11, 2007.

1. You are right Sissy Puddle is grammatically correct but that is about it he has nothing else to offer except opinions he read somewhere else from some one else as hasnt been around long enough to know anything.

#31     Jul 12, 2007
  2. Not an English degree either.

Wal-Mart is perhaps doing well because they started selling Dell computers. Don't you read past the headlines? If you look middle-class retail is not doing well. Those stores that cater to people who have mortgages aren't doing so well. Did you honestly just read headlines?!!?

Your Tiffany comment is exaggerated. People who shopped at mid-level retail are quite possibly shopping at Wal-Mart now...why not? :confused:

#32     Jul 12, 2007
  3. I know that I'm younger than you and likely have more money. That's all I really care about to tell you the truth. :p

#33     Jul 12, 2007
  4. Really you have more money dude I was on 600-800k plus a yr as a futures broker in London and that was pre 2000 and since then I have done alright so do you really want to go down that path?

#34     Jul 12, 2007
  5. Oh no little baby, did you come out of your turtle shell to lie? Let's see some bank statements. :D

Did they teach you English in Australia?!

How old are you? :confused:

#35     Jul 12, 2007
  6. Dude I have never hidden anything on here I was a senior futures /options dealer at GNI now Man Financial where I had some major accounts who paid very well I stopped working fulltime in 2002 at the age of 31yrs not bad seeing I started there in 1992 on 8k a yr. So mate dont really have much else to say. BTW what have you EVER done the answer the is nothing you little try hard

#36     Jul 12, 2007
  7. That was almost totally incomprehensible. Sorry if that word was far too long for you to understand. Your posts read like a court reporters script. :D

I've turned $50k into $2M in a few years and will turn this $2M into $6M in the next 2 years.

Keep on bullshitting, it's a great fit with your inability to understand or write English. You've never hidden anything on here? Oh, you aren't an anonymous message board poster like almost everyone else here? Forgive me, for I was mistaken! :p :p

#37     Jul 12, 2007
  8. Was that play money again? Everyone knows thats all you have you little online poser. Have you been raiding little your brother Timmys Monopoly set again? That's alright just make sure you put it all back this time and dont try and use it down the shops they dont accept it!! Good Night!!

#38     Jul 12, 2007
  9. Oh!!! Were you the retard who thought "play money" meant fake money and not disposable funds? That was hilarious.

I figured you'd shrink away from your line of bullshit about being some big shot broker. Do you get tired of being an illiterate liar? :confused: :p

#39     Jul 12, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

"big hat no cattle"....or something to that effect...besides people who have money dont spend 40-50 posts a day telling others how much money they have....

#40     Jul 12, 2007