Subprime Exec Jumps 2 Death; Wife's Body Found @ Home

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Tauvros, Jan 19, 2008.

1. And maybe they floated him. :(

#21     Jan 19, 2008
  2. Smells like more Enron is on the way.

#22     Jan 20, 2008
  3. How do you invest in the funeral home sector?

#23     Jan 20, 2008
  4. No, killing your kids and wife and THEN killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do.

If you have issues beyond repair, take your own life, not those of innocent family members. It get me so damn heated to hear cases of a husband murdering his whole family and then killing himself.

#24     Jan 20, 2008
  5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

agree,when someone is in such despair they are not thinking clearly. onviously someone in such a irrational state is not going to think about certain things,so saying its selfish is a bit of a stretch but i see everyones point.

#25     Jan 20, 2008
  6. Donald's quite a character. His first wife, Ivana, like many Eastern European women, hasn't aged well. She was stunning in her prime, but the years following have been most unkind to her. Donald's current squeeze (Melania Knauss) is a quarter century younger than Ivana. He was able to trade up in a big way.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#26     Jan 20, 2008
  7. AAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHH.......no wonder he traded up.

#27     Jan 20, 2008
  8. 110% agreed. Business Executive has no ethic. Regardless how they perform their jobs, they get pay + bonus. The true reward comes in when they fvck up their jobs. They get a package that worth 5 to 10 years of their salary + bonus.

#28     Jan 20, 2008
  9. Wow!

That's very harsh man, and all too true (according to those pix, yikes!).

I guess I should count my blessings, my girlfriends have aged much better than that ... sometimes it's better to be lucky than rich! :p

#29     Jan 20, 2008
  10. csv

#30     Jan 20, 2008