Subpoena the Whistleblower and Hunter Biden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Damn right.

Two thumbs up for Rand Paul. Do your jobs.

Of course the House is not going to do that, but it gives everyone fair warning about what is going to happen when the impeachment reaches the Senate.
    ======================================

Sen. Rand Paul demanded the news media print the name of the whistleblower at the center of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump during a rally Monday night in Kentucky.

“We also now know the name of the whistleblower. The whistleblower needs to come forward as a material witness because he worked for Joe Biden at the same time Hunter Biden was getting money from corrupt oligarchs,” the Kentucky Republican said after being invited onto the stage by Trump, referring to unverified reports circulating through conservative outlets.

To loud cheers from the audience, Paul continued, “I say tonight to the media, do your job and print his name. And I say this to my fellow colleagues in Congress, to every Republican in Washington, 'Step up and subpoena Hunter Biden and subpoena the whistleblower!’”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...l-whistleblowers-name-do-your-job/4162211002/

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    smallfil and elderado like this.
  2. elderado

elderado

TBH, that was Rand Paul acting "presidential" - never thought I would have that thought!

3. smallfil and traderob like this.
  4. You lefties can do your kneejerk dismissal of Laura's report here. Fox this, Fox that. But you and your sorry arse ilk better pray that those emails she has in her hands and is showing redacted copies are something she just made up. Cause if they are not, well, then......MORE TO COME.

When the rest of ya get a chance, definitely watch it. Get the whistlespy in for chit-chat as soon as possible. Even if it is not part of the impeachment process, but just before one of the oversight committees. Do it.

5. UsualName

UsualName

Uranium dud.

6. elderado

elderado

Not gonna happen.

Ciaramella and Biden will both plead the fifth.

Plus, you actually have to get Hunter Biden to grace his presence in a courtroom, and he doesn't have a great history of being able to do that.

smallfil likes this.
  7. UsualName

UsualName

FBI cabal cover up dud.

8. As I have said many times, I want to see all emails between Ciarmella and John Brennan both while Brennan was in office and after.

I believe that Mr. Durham is already looking at Brennan's emails so....

9. Hunter Biden is not a witness to Trump's crime.
    There's no need for the whistle blower to testify when there's the transcript and the prior witness testimony that was collected in the House.

Rand Paul is trying to get on Putin's money list.

10. Wrong.

Trump claims that there was corruption in the Ukraine that was being used to influence the expenditure of American dollars and power, and that the existence of such formed the basis for his intervention.

Hunter Biden is Exhibit A.

#10     Jan 23, 2020
    LacesOut likes this.