Stxs

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Stereotaxis Clinical Cases Top 6,000

Over 100 systems ordered worldwide
    Stereotaxis gaining momentum with increasing clinical adoption of its magnetic navigation system and demonstration of broad clinical value for electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management, and interventional cardiology.

ST. LOUIS, Jan. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Stereotaxis, Inc. (Nasdaq: STXS - News) announced today that cardiologists have performed more than 6,000 clinical cases using its advanced magnetic navigation technology, including over 4,000 electrophysiology procedures (principally ablation) and more than 2,000 guidewire navigation procedures for interventional cardiology and cardiac resynchronization therapy lead placement. The company also confirmed that well over 100 orders for Niobe systems have been received since inception, and that the 50th scientific peer-reviewed publication regarding Stereotaxis technology has been published in the medical literature.

>> Ok heres the deal this was a medical ipo that hasn't really gone anywhere & at the time I fully vetted it and was really keen on their technology. The rap at the time and is now and seems to always be this " competitor " around the corner- I believe it's from Conner Med. This all powerful competing product has kept me away as they company has gone on to kick ass. At this point the new mode of thought may have to be Conner took just a little too long. I may be wrong and I may be hit in the face any day with some new product announcement from a competitor but I think now it's just gotten to a point that you have to own Stereotaxis.
    Stereotaxis Announces Record Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2006 Financial Results
    - PR Newswire
    ST. LOUIS, Feb 21, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Stereotaxis, Inc. today reported fourth quarter 2006 revenue of $14.0 million, compared to $2.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2005, and total revenue for the year ended December 31, 2006, of $27.2 million compared to $15.0 million of total revenue for the year ended December 31, 2005. Orders for the quarter totaled $16.1 million, a record for the Company, bringing total backlog to $45.3 million as of December 31, 2006. REPEAT BACKLOG $45 MILLION *

System revenues were $12.4 million in the 2006 fourth quarter compared to $1.5 million in the fourth quarter of the prior year as a result of a substantial increase in the number of units sold -- 12 systems in the fourth quarter compared to one system in the fourth quarter of 2005. REPEAT YOY QTRS 12 SOLD VS 1 SOLD! * Gross profit amounted to $8.2 million, representing a 59 percent gross margin for the 2006 quarter, compared to $811,000, or a 39 percent margin for the 2005 quarter. GROSS MARGINS SWELLING!*As of December 31, 2006, Stereotaxis had delivered 66 Niobe systems worldwide.
    The Company received $16.1 million of orders for its systems in the fourth quarter of 2006. ...

>> Ok so we are losing money still but look just about to turn profitable. 07' is STXS's year to shine!