Stupidest Woman Alive: Pelosi: 500 Million Americans will lose their jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Compulsive, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Cutten

Cutten

Rearden, don't you know the solution to government abuse of power is just to change the people in power? I mean, if we do that, and your new masters abuse a different set of people (who you personally don't identify with) then it's all ok. If liberals are abusing conservatives, throw them out and elect some conservatives to abuse some liberals (and those stinky Mexicans). That always works!

#51     Feb 6, 2009
  2. Cutten

Cutten

Have you ever spoken on camera? Do it long enough and you will make a mistake. Obviously she meant 500 thousand not 500 million.

Some of you guys are dumber than rocks.

#52     Feb 6, 2009
  3. Cutten

Cutten

And who elected her? You like to complain but don't seem willing to put the blame where it belongs - with the electorate.

#53     Feb 6, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Correct

#54     Feb 6, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I probably wasn't specific enough. In my grand vision the type of career, corrupt, inept politicians we have now would not be in power to begin with and even if one manages to get into office the term limits I mentioned would keep them from being there for long.

But I do see where you're coming from.

No matter, term limits, balanced budgets, drastic reduction of entitlements and protection of our borders will never happen anyway.

I was just pointing out that we could solve our problems if we really wanted to, obviously we are not going to.

#55     Feb 6, 2009