Stupidest Woman Alive: Pelosi: 500 Million Americans will lose their jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Compulsive, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Well, I've told people to go left when I meant right more then once. Especially on little sleep. So I guess I'm a retard too.

Why don't you pick on her for being a useless do nothing liar? Instead of her saying 'million' instead of 'thousand'?

This thread is weak.

#21     Feb 4, 2009
  2. Here's where tax dollars are being sent/extorted:

:( :(

[​IMG]

#22     Feb 4, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh I got solutions.

All of the current congress should be drawn and quartered, live on national television.
    (How's that for some reality TV?)

All entitlements, subsidies and foreign aid should be slashed or eliminated completely to the point that we have and continue to maintain a balanced budget. Congressional term limits amendment. Balanced budget amendment. All three time felons currently serving life, immediately executed en masse. Anyone caught crossing the border in an obvious attempt to enter the country illegally - shot on sight, their bodies left to rot in the desert. The smell will be a deterrent. Anyone caught knowingly employing an illegal immigrant will be permanently deported with said immigrant. Babies born of illegal immigrants on US soil are themselves illegal immigrants and not US citizens. Penalty for tax evasion increased to permanent loss of citizenship. Presidential line item veto.

Finding solutions to our problems aren't as difficult as the idiots in Washington would have us believe.
    Our problem, thanks to the liberal pussification of our country, is that no one has the balls to implement them.

#23     Feb 4, 2009
    #24     Feb 4, 2009
  5. She's not too stupid. She's living off the backs of her constituents.
    Altho since that's in CA, she might not have a paycheck in a few months!:D

#25     Feb 4, 2009
  6. TGregg

TGregg

500 million of `em, too! Did she count all the feet and forget to divide by 2?

:D

#26     Feb 4, 2009
  7. surfer25

surfer25

I think it is pretty obvious, as some posters have already pointed out, that she meant to say 500,000 (not 500,000,000).

It's a mistake that she shouldn't have made, but what's the big deal?

I think the fact that you guys can't recognize it for a simple speaking error says more about you than her.

#27     Feb 4, 2009
  8. ess1096

ess1096

Of course we know what she MEANT. That's NOT the point!
    (actually she probably made the "mistake" purposely, knowing the ignorant masses would believe it)

The point is the way she gets away with it scott free when you know dam well that the media would be all the fuck over Bush or any other republican who made the same or LESSER an error!

Get your heads out of the sand liberals! I will say this about you libs, you all do stick together.......... unlike the current Republican party.

#28     Feb 4, 2009
  9. Man, your post is all over the map. It's sounds like you're being serious and then it sounds like you're being sarcastic. Which is it?

#29     Feb 4, 2009
  10. Well, everyone assumed Bush just misspoke the first 20 or 30 times he did it, but then it was apparent he really was that stupid. Have you lived under a rock for the last 8 years?

http://www.slate.com/id/76886/

#30     Feb 4, 2009