Stupidest Woman Alive: Pelosi: 500 Million Americans will lose their jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Compulsive, Feb 4, 2009.

1. I don't care for Pelosi's pollitics, but I'm going to go way, way out on a limb here and say it took the press about half a second to put together the pieces and realize she misspoke and meant to say 500 thousand, unlike the half dozen or so posters on this thread. Nice work guys.

#11     Feb 4, 2009
  2. You guys seriously need to get a life.. She said 'every month we don't have a package ... people lose 500 million jobs.' She clearly meant hundred thousand, not million.

That would imply she thinks 1 year without the stimulus will be 6 billion lost jobs. Everyone on the planet.

Anyone who believes this literally is even more stupid than she could possibly be (which I don't think she is).

#12     Feb 4, 2009
  3. Dumber than a wet sock.

Un fucking believable.

She said the same thing to Chris Wallace on Fox. He corrected her and now she goes and repeats her stupid self. What a twit.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQG09rgSc5c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xQG09rgSc5c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

#13     Feb 4, 2009
  4. Typical conservative pasty white flag expletive rants. No solutions, but lots of whines.

Let it be said that the economy will recover in spite of your loathing and fears and without your support.

#14     Feb 4, 2009
  5. bates

bates

.....still even if she meant 50 million that means in less than 6 months the whole of the country would be out of a job. WTF!!!

#15     Feb 4, 2009
  6. 50,000,000/month????
    That's the entire population in 6 months.

Maybe 500,000/month is what she meant.

#16     Feb 4, 2009
  7. I fucking did it too! :D Thank god I was able to edit the post before the right wingers could post it all over the internet.

#17     Feb 4, 2009
  8. I really worry about some of you guys. Nancy Pelosi is basically useless, as is Harry Reed etc.

There's lots to find fault with but you guys jump up and down when someone says the wrong word. She meant '500 thousand' not '500 million'. Is that really a big deal?

Ever give someone directions and tell them to turn right when you meant to say left? It's fairly common.

It's not like she said "Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

Now that was truly retarded.

#18     Feb 4, 2009

9. It is when she does it twice! That says A LOT. No way can you make that mistake twice, sorry, just doesn't happen.

#19     Feb 4, 2009
  10. The problem is that more than half the population would believe that 500 million would lose their jobs if that trillion dollars worth of pig feed is not bought.

#20     Feb 4, 2009