Stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AKHENATON, Feb 25, 2008.

1. the teachers unions are funded and maintained at the highest levels by avowed marxists. and lookey lookey who is on board... good ole doodoo.

#11     Feb 25, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

California went from dumb to dumber... fully half the illegals are illiterate in their own language!! Wifey and I were buying veggies in the Mexi-market last night, a lady in front of us couldn't do the math to know how much she could buy so she asked the clerk a question and ran back to get more stuff. I see this often.

#12     Feb 25, 2008
  3. Check out "charter schools" on wikipedia and you'll find there really is no difference in terms of performance between public and charter schools.

----------------------------

Good point. AND there never will be a difference in performance. The status quo won't allow a "performance" difference. This would admit defeat or failure, a concession. Never happen.

Charter schools have waiting lists, what does that tell you? People voting with their feet. The middle class family may remain in the city if their children could attend a charter school.

#13     Feb 25, 2008
  4. that would defeat tavistock's goal of dumbing down the third world american public.... when you slaughter hogs you don't educate them, you fatten them up.

#14     Feb 25, 2008
  5. #15     Feb 25, 2008
  6. According to international educational rankings: Finland, Australia, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands and the United Kingdom beat the United States, while the Asian nations of South Korea, Japan and Singapore ranked first through third, respectively.
    http://kapio.kcc.hawaii.edu/upload/fullnews.php?id=52

ALL these countries (every single one of them) with extremely successful educational systems have Ministries of Education and their systems are all based primarily on public education and public schools.

Education in South Korea

The South Korean Ministry of Education

Education in Japan

The Japanese Ministry of Education

For you ratboy I would like to repeat:
    countries with best educational systems have Ministries/Departments of Education and they teach students in public schools, not at home and not via youtube.

#16     Feb 25, 2008
  7. i wonder how detroit measures up?

#17     Feb 25, 2008
  8. Poorly I am sure. I wonder what Detroit has to do with excellent public education systems in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Finland, Australia, Belgium and excellent work of their corresponding Departments of Education that my previous post was about?

#18     Feb 25, 2008
  9. i wonder if they have tavistock controlling their teachers' unions?

#19     Feb 25, 2008
  10. Oh, btw Japan does have Teachers Union which happens to be "Japan's largest and oldest labor union of teachers and school staffs." Somehow the existence of the Union does not prevent Japan from having one of the best educational systems in the world.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Teachers_Union

Interesting, isn't it? They have the Ministry of Education, Teachers Union and public schools and their students are among the best in the world. Who could have thought? Certainly not you, Ron Paul or Stossel.

#20     Feb 25, 2008