STUPID market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bungrider, Mar 25, 2003.

1. You got it, get rid of these pathetic bums that are trying to destroy this site.

#11     Mar 25, 2003
  2. it IS pretty rough out there today...light volume blues again...

i'm having some trouble getting filled (at all).

#12     Mar 25, 2003
  3. I agree that the 2 point bounce for ES all day is annoying, but if you feel confident enough about it staying that way all day, why not trade those two points.

#13     Mar 25, 2003
  4. Just rallied 16 points..is that enuff?

Can't have X-mas all the time you know.

#14     Mar 25, 2003
  5. stupid bungrider, trading's not for kids.

#15     Mar 25, 2003
  6. the market has the biggest rally last week since 1982 and you say it isn't going anywhere. Then it drops big yesterday and you say there isn't any action. Get the fuck out.

#16     Mar 25, 2003
  7. what do you expect from a guy with BUNG for brains:confused:

#17     Mar 25, 2003
  8. I have no complaints. I'm up 15% this month, and trading with 50% cash. Doesn't seem that stupid. We're having massive 500 pt weekly swings. If you can't find a little meat, maybe you should just sit some out and wait for something easier and less volatile.

This market has a very "same old"... feel to it. This isn't 2000 anymore.

#18     Mar 25, 2003
  9. yep, i got my wish for today...and actually, i am doing well for march, although jan and feb i wish i had been doing something else...

that short squeeze at 10:45 was a nice kick...

i am aware that the moves in the past week have been nice and i have profited from them...if you read my journal, you'll see that i haven't been short overnight for a while...it sounds like you guys are the ones losing money, based on how quick you are to jump all over me whenever i bitch a little. well, thanks (for the money)!!!

and congrats mondo, you are the third person on my ignore list now...the first 2 were vinny, so that should give you a pretty good idea of how annoying i think you are...

#19     Mar 25, 2003