stupid laws

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HELL YEAH, Apr 23, 2003.

1. http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?art_id=qw1051075261841B253

#21     Apr 23, 2003
  2. lundy

lundy

Homosexual attraction is not a choice. It's just an attraction.

Acting on that attraction is a CHOICE.

A guy's attraction to little boys is also just something wrong in their brain.

Acting on that attraction is a CHOICE.

edit: it's not impossible to control sex desire. Abstinence is also a choice.

#22     Apr 23, 2003
  3. So are you saying homosexually is bad?

#23     Apr 23, 2003
  4. sexual attraction is not a choice. yes, ACTING on the attraction is a choice. just like you may be attracted to a female, sex with her is a choice you make. you can not change your attraction from females to males. a gay man can not change his attraction from males to females.

it is probably the same for pedophiles; it's just what they're attracted to and they should learn to control/restrict their urges if it could harm another person. however, 2 adult gay men that want to have gay sex is not something that should be abstained from just because the Bible says so or whatever.

for the record, i am 300% straight. i am only into female humans; no other mammals, and i'm not a pedophile--although some 16 year olds can look mighty nice. :D (IMO, these age of consent standards should be changed. obviously, some 16 year old babes are ready for IT.)

ROCK

#24     Apr 23, 2003
  5. There is this 17 year old chick at the restaraunt we go to occasionally and she's got the sweetest pair of legs / ass / tits combo that I have ever seen.

I'm not sure how strict the state would follow that whole 18'th birthday thing, but I'd sure hope the judge was male -- he might understand.

#25     Apr 23, 2003
  6. If someone gives you a hard time, tell them to F*** OFF!

ROCK

#26     Apr 23, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Aphie....you can't pick the fruit until it is RIPE....
    no, no, no........:eek:

#27     Apr 23, 2003
  8. If there is grass in the field, PLAY BALL.

#28     Apr 23, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Now I am upset....I thought you liked older women?:(

#29     Apr 23, 2003
  10. Honestly, I do -- but they are intimidating. I mean, what if she's better in bed than I am?

#30     Apr 23, 2003