stupid laws

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HELL YEAH, Apr 23, 2003.

1. agree 100% with your first paragraph.

I have to object to the second, on behalf of the chicken. but if you could somehow secure the chicken's consent, then fine, have at it...

#11     Apr 23, 2003
  2. Even with consent, if the chicken were under age, it would be statutory chicken rape.

#12     Apr 23, 2003
  3. You seem to know a lot about the age of consent for a chicken. (???)

#13     Apr 23, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

No actually not.....a chicken has a cloaca....and eggs and poop pass through the same hole.....look at an egg sometime.....would be big enough for the average penis.......
    Not that I have PERSONAL experience with this.:D

#14     Apr 23, 2003
  5. Have you seen the length of an egg? Or are you as a woman only thinking of width as a measure of a manhood.

#15     Apr 23, 2003
  6. You know better than anyone that my penis is anything but average.

#16     Apr 23, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Well, there are about 6 eggs up there....so I think it will fit Optional.

Aphie, you need an OSTRICH your's is so huge.:D :D

#17     Apr 23, 2003
  8. Yeah baby keep making me smile and I'll buy you that pretty dress you like tonight.

#18     Apr 23, 2003
  9. Brain wiring is the wrong thesis. Private gay consensual sexual conduct, whether being gay is derived from biological bias or is strictly a conscious choice, is out of the realm of the government restriction.

If the Supreme court allows the states to outlaw consensual sexual conduct, well, then we are all liable to get, pardon the metaphor, f*cked up the ass.

I am a true conservative when it comes to the constitution and the bill of rights. I wish to uphold the principles embodied in the 4th amendment and limit the reach of the government. I cannot see a compelling public interest in restricting this type behavior.

Are there still miscegenation laws on the books in Alabama and Georgia?

#19     Apr 23, 2003
  10. http://archive.aclu.org/issues/gay/sodomy.html

Apparently, yes. However they've been nullfied in the courts.

#20     Apr 23, 2003