stupid laws

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HELL YEAH, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Heard this discussed on the news tonight:

"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything," Santorum told AP.

First of all, I'm 110% straight, but anyone who thinks that gay sex should be illegal seriously has a screw loose. IMO, the part of a gay person's brain that is wired for sexual attraction is just off. It's not like it's their fault or anything. I'm a male. Somewhere in my brain, something makes me attracted to females. For a gay male, that part of their brain is just more feminine. Bisexual brains are just mixed in this area.

FOR ANYONE CONFUSED ON THIS, SEXUAL ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE!!! A gay male is attracted to another male just like a straight male is attracted to a female. If you think a gay male should change his habits, that would be like telling a straight male to stop liking females; AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN--IT'S HOW THEY'RE WIRED.

OK, now that that's out of the way... WHO THE HELL IS THE GOVERNMENT TO REGULATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?! For example, not that I'm into bestiality, but if I wanted to f*** a chicken in my own home, why should that be illegal?!?!!? It's none of the government's god damn business!

Same goes for drug use. Don't get me wrong, I'm no druggie--99.99% of the time I just drink beer. However, if I want to smoke weed in my own home, WHY THE F*** CAN'T I!?!? ALL THESE STUPID LAWS SHOULD BE ABANDONED!

IF YOU'RE WITH ME, GIMME A "HELL YEAH!" hehe..

2. Pabst

Pabst

"HELL YEAH!":D :D

3. HELL YEAH!

Agree with every word you said.

4. I agree with so much of what you say that I feel bad for having one minor contention, but here goes.

I submit as a hypothesis that attraction is a mental association. That is, if I masturbate while watching news clips of Saddam Hussein everyday for three years, no matter how sick and perverted this is, my mind will associate Saddam Hussein with getting off. The same with lonely farm boys and chickens or goats or whatever they decide to fuck and get arrested for. For most males the association with getting off is female and vice versa. Understandable. And for some males, for whatever reason, this association is with males. This is not to say that one is not genetically predisposed to one sex or the other. Rather, I propose that despite one's disposition, one's mind can be programmed otherwise. Before I attempt to take this any further and thusly incriminate any myself further as a warped being, I would be curious to see what y'all think.

5. I know what you mean, but I just don't know... I think people are born gay, straight, etc. I remember being like 6 and attracted to Wonder Woman. ha! As I got older, I didn't have to make any associations to be attracted to girls. It was just automatic.

So, in summary, I think you are born gay/straight/bisexual, but I will say that some specific associations can be formed. For example, if a girl was molested violently for a part of her life, she may later develop a need for rough sex or something.

6. From what I understand, this is close but not entirely accurate. Sexual deviation is usually a very subconscious thing. Keep in mind that a lot of sex is also power struggle. This is the reason why most rapes are not committed for sex, but for power dominance reasons. Men who rape women do so because they are asserting power over the female. This may be due to a deep recessed need to prove to the rapist's own mind that he is in control and has power.

A lot of sexual deviance usually starts out harmless and eventually grows out of control. An example is that of people with a foot fetish. Many rapists / killers have been known to have foot fetishes, but too a much greater extent than usual ones. This includes buying women's shoes and sleeping with them and masturbating to them.

Generally speaking, if someone has deviant sex, it could mean many things. There are degrees to everything and anything too far outside normality may indicate a serious underlying psychological problem.

Ps: Do you really jerk off to Saddam Hussein? If so, Saddam might represent a symbol of pure domination and control to you and therefore excite you sexually. I would seek counseling before this problem gets out of control and you begin to "role-play" outside of your house.

7. The concept of sexual deviance suggests a norm that is scientific in nature, rather than a moral judgment.

It is the nature of any behavior that goes against the norms to be considered deviant. However, it is how society reacts deviant behavior that turns it into something ugly. When people need to repress their own digression from "normal" behavior, is when the problems begin that lead to violence against others.

8. This is very true. Also, many people have grown up gay after being abused at a young age by older male. I personally know of someone who was abused by his priest and eventually became gay. Whether or not he would have turned gay otherwise is questionable, but he solely attributes the abuse for becoming homosexual.

9. Very true. Personally, I feel that if someone does something that does not affect another, than one should be able to do what they wish.

If I want to smoke pot and "fuck chickens" in my house, then so be it. However, I must keep in mind that if this lifestyle was ever made known to my neighbors, I should be well aware of the repercussions.

10. You can fuck chickens? Man, you do have a small dick.

JUST KIDDING!!!

#10     Apr 23, 2003