STUDY: Liberals Tend To Be Weaklings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 16, 2013.

1. LOL Maybe so max

#31     May 16, 2013
  2. and risk breaking a heel ? ?

how are you going to look walking into the restaurant with one high heel and one flat ?

#32     May 16, 2013

3. Sometimes a question reveals much more than the answer.
    This is such an occasion.

I wear Men's clothing and shoes, which evidently you're not terribly familiar with.

BTW: That you're a cross dresser will just be our lil secret,kay panzi.

PS: Of course now we know what "spike" in your username means.

#33     May 16, 2013
  4. Hey, all you tough guys arguing. Someone took a picture of you all.

[​IMG]

#34     May 16, 2013
  5. Here is the No. 1 trouble-maker on this board.

#35     May 16, 2013
  6. Actually I think he's fricken hilarious, albeit unintentionally.

#36     May 16, 2013
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Crikey people... this thread at some points is hilarious ... at other points it brings out the lack of civility that pollutes all of the political discussions in our modern era.

For the record, when I go to the bar I enjoy meeting people... even those who have different opinions to me. If they want to have a civil discussion I will both listen and make some points. I don't go out because I want to 'kick someone's butt' or cause some type of conflict - that's the last thing I want. I ain't a 'internet tuff guy' - nor am I one in the corner pub.

If I ever have the opportunity to meet anyone on the ET threads I hope they would enjoy having a couple of beers with me while discussing our favorite P&R posts.

#37     May 16, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I think that is probably true of most, if not all of us.

But, the political fighting is not just limited to the modern era. I tend to think it was even worse in centuries gone by.

You know there is a reason why dinner knives are dull and rounded. :D

The distinguishing feature of a table knife is a blunt or rounded end. The origin of this, and thus of the table knife itself, is attributed by tradition to Cardinal Richelieu around 1637, reputedly to cure dinner guests of the unsavoury habit of picking their teeth with their knife-points.[1]

Later, in 1669, King Louis XIV of France banned pointed knives in the street and at his table, insisting on blunt tips, in order to reduce violence.

#38     May 16, 2013
  9. Of course it's hilarious, that's what happens when people speak their mind.

#39     May 16, 2013
  10. Glad you mentioned google.

So I googled "congressional black caucus stupidity" and this was the FIRST HIT that came up.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreen...k-caucus-members-were-named-in-ethics-probes/

Quite simply if more blacks are in jail it's because more blacks are breaking the law.

Perhaps it's criminal stupidity or just low cultural morality or all three.

[​IMG]

But of course we all knew that, it's just like a study telling us water is wet.

#40     May 17, 2013