STUDY: Liberals Tend To Be Weaklings

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 16, 2013.

1. No those tornados weren't close but I'm doing my hail dance every night. This is the time of year where I have to decide to wait it at home for a close storm or get ready to hit the road working. It used to scare the shit out of me not knowing where the income was going to come from but I just go with the flow these days. PRAY FOR HAIL !!!

On that drink invite I am very polite in person, unlike my online persona.

#21     May 16, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

We'll go next time Lucrum flies in. We're all buds.

#22     May 16, 2013
  3. I'm not going to fly with Luke . . . that guy will crash the plane just to spite me.:eek:.

#23     May 16, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

And deservedly so. :D

#24     May 16, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

If i was to meet you in Texas for dinner, odds are pretty good youd be dining on a fresh can of whoop ass. :D

#25     May 16, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What happened to the "Lucrum" who insulted you in person in the bar? You know, where you claimed to have bought everyone a round?
    You lying POS.

#26     May 16, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're on.
    NO, they're not. They do vote democrap but that's only to keep their food stamps and EBT cards coming.

#27     May 16, 2013
  8. lol . . . ask him , luke.

#28     May 16, 2013
  9. 1)Right because kicking your ass has consequences for people with a career.

It's called being a responsible adult.

2) Really! I find that hard to believe.

Are you claiming your stupid ass has never been insulted or you've never let a slight go by without escalating into a fight?
    big differerence Mr Porch trader.

#29     May 16, 2013
  10. Not required I'd just kick your ass out.

#30     May 16, 2013