Study claims men are winning the game of love

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Banjo

Banjo

I remember as a teenager, a friends dad was a vet for race horses, he had a barn where he kept some and there was an old drunk dude who took care of them. We were out there one day talking to him and he said , "you kids think you're going somewhere, you better have fun now cause you're going to spend your whole lives chasing pee hole and money" Guy should've gotten a nobel prize.

#11     Jan 28, 2011
  2. If you just chase the money, the pussy will find its way to you. But I am so sick I thought you were going to end the anecdote with the old drunk fucking the horse.

#12     Jan 28, 2011
  3. olias

olias

What is the difference between what she's talking about and prostitution? She's flat out saying 'it's a business transaction' .

#13     Jan 28, 2011
  4. "the aristocrats"

#14     Jan 28, 2011
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Unfortunately these two choices are becoming well known by men. Women that fit this description are getting dumped (then ignored by men) left & right. This stuff used to be a secret, now thanks to teh internets everybody knows it.

#15     Jan 28, 2011
  6. i tend to go for much younger women, and as a result i usually end up with women who had a bad relationship w/ their father. since i'm only interested in short-term arm candy, it's ok with me. but if you're interested in long-term relationships, stay away from these chicks. they are nuts

#16     Jan 28, 2011
  7. What's with this bashing of fucked-up women? Everybody knows they are the easiest and best lays.

#17     Jan 28, 2011
  8. about a year ago, i posted on ET that the "price" of landing a hot chick has gone down because of the economy. let's face it, money is an important criteria for young, attractive women, and in this economy so many guys are laid off or struggling in their business that any guy who does have money is in the driver's seat when it comes to finding a date. furthermore, so many women are themselves unemployed that a wealthy guy is even MORE attractive than before.

in normal times, any 8/10 chick would have no trouble getting 100 guys, but in this economy if she wanted to keep the same criteria, only 30 guys would qualify.

#18     Jan 28, 2011
  9. Theta is a bitch.

#19     Jan 28, 2011