Student Tasered after asking Kerry questions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrEvil, Sep 18, 2007.

1. As usual, JB is way behind the curve. Don't tell me your going to dispute your fellow moonbat's account at Dailykos, are you?

I think this whole incident is a real hoot: a moonbat accuses a former Presidential candidate moonbat of throwing the election to Bush on the basis that they were both members of the same secret society in college. Then the accuser moonbat gets tasered, inciting comments by ET moonbats about neocon brutality. Then a post from that most moonbat of sites, DailyKos, explains that the moonbat was acting like a well, a moonbat.

Mel Brooks must have scripted this thing...oh wait, sorry, of course it was the evil Jewish/Zionist/oil cabal.

#51     Sep 18, 2007
  2. If six cops weren't capable of forcefully removing one skinny kid from the area without resorting to electrocution, they really shouldn't be cops.

#52     Sep 18, 2007
  3. traderob

traderob

Has anyone seen ratboy around? Could it be...

#53     Sep 18, 2007
  4. LOL

#54     Sep 18, 2007

5. Serves him right. Another one who hates our freedoms.

#55     Sep 19, 2007
  6. Well, we don't even know if the cops made the decision to remove the kid in the first place.

Maybe the organizers of the event/ Kerry's handlers requested that the kid be removed. There's also no evidence that the cops were going to arrest the kid for asking disruptive q's either. But when he resisted, the cops had every authority to subdue him and all bets are off.

And what's really easier on the kid, tasering or having your arms jacked up behind you, risking shoulder dislocation, breaking an arm, etc. In which case the kid could have a REAL case of police brutality.....

And why would a cop risk his/her career with a brutality charge and/or risk personal injury when a tool like a taser exists....

#56     Sep 19, 2007
  7. I just spent 5 minutes cleaning a White Russian off my screen.

Thx...

:D

#57     Sep 19, 2007
  8. This entire event would have been much more entertaining had they simply tasered Kerry and let the poor kid ask his questions.

OldTrader

#58     Sep 19, 2007
  9. Yeah, listen to an ex pollie speak, or be tasered-heads/tails really, both excruciating and painful.

Or, for the real tin-foil brigade, consider;
    Kerry started to answer.....and the cops jumped the kid, with voltage.

Q;Who are the likely skull and boners in this scenario?

:eek:

#59     Sep 19, 2007
  10. "Question authority" That was the mantra of the 60's. The new mantra is disrespect authority. Be rude, shout down speakers, uninvite speakers that hold different opinions. The student body of universities are one big behavior problem including the professors (re professors Duke comes to mind).

#60     Sep 19, 2007