Student Tasered after asking Kerry questions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrEvil, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Wow, speaking like a true liberal...

#41     Sep 18, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I worked for a dick like that cop... it was horrible... demeaning bullying garbage all the time and histrionics... they should be removed from the gene pool... the asshole would sit in his office and rant about how he was going to do the pit maneuver on people that "messed with him" on the freeway :eek:

#42     Sep 18, 2007
  3. That Taser is a bunch of jive. I dont see that kid snapping around and wiggling on the floor from any electricity. Bring back the batons and old style police beatings.

#43     Sep 18, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Yeah, who do these uppity students think they are, asking questions about secret societies, anyhow?? If people wanted students to know about their secret societies they would not be secret would they? How dumb can these college guys get..

#44     Sep 18, 2007
  5. I'm surprised to see how many news outlets are reporting this story. I saw the story on my local news just now..

#45     Sep 18, 2007
  6. maxpi

maxpi

It's featured on Fox News, big placement on the upper right corner of the page.. CNN's value system has led them to put the OJ story as the main thing, you know how relevant that is to constitutional issues.....

#46     Sep 18, 2007
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

The guy was behaving like an asshole and has a history of behaving like an asshole. If I ever saw him on the street I'd taser him just for the fun of it. There are just some people that should be tasered hard and often.

H

#47     Sep 18, 2007
  8. It is pretty funny how he cries like a girl once they start the taser.

Shouldn't mess with a secret society.

He should have asked about the Illuminati. Then he would have disappeared like jimmie hoffa.

#48     Sep 18, 2007
  9. I love the "don't taser me bro" absolutely hilarious!! I wonder if that schlong-bobber has a car with a big subwoofer that he drives around in with the windows down?

#49     Sep 18, 2007
  10. Shouldn't every student who questions authority be tasered and subdued?

WTF is wrong with you people.....aren't you conservative?

#50     Sep 18, 2007