Student Tasered after asking Kerry questions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrEvil, Sep 18, 2007.

1. he didn't "appear" violent or "out of control" untill the cops accosted him. kerry actually started to answer his question prior to the the cops being abusive.

surf

#11     Sep 18, 2007
  2. Maybe because he refused their directive to leave and became violent in hopes they'd let him stay?

#12     Sep 18, 2007
  3. Gr8Veto

Gr8Veto

You don't fuk'n tase ppl for being "disruptive"... especially not when they are ALREADY subdued and in hand cuffs... Tell me how the hell 5 or 6 cops could not remove one dude without tasing him... This shit is rediculous!

#13     Sep 18, 2007
  4. They really hate our freedoms.

#14     Sep 18, 2007
  5. DrEvil

DrEvil

It seem there are just certain questions that you are not allowed to ask.

Nice of Kerry to protect the students freedom of speech and his right to ask a difficult question and ask the officers to allow him to answer the question.

Damn students asking difficult questions, taser them all...that'll teach em.

#15     Sep 18, 2007
  6. I saw a few other videos with this kid. He craves the attention. I think he was trying to get tazered and got his wish.

Too bad for the cops, because now they are screwed. Looking at the video there is no way he should have been tazered. No matter how badly he actually deserves to be tazered, you just cant tazer when there are cameras rolling.

#16     Sep 18, 2007
  7. If you ever wonder who was it that helped round people up for concentration camps, who used to knock on doors in the middle of the night in Russia and China even now to remove 'enemies of the state', who is involved in 'disappearing' people in S. American countries, who cracked down on Tienniman Square...

Naw it could never happen here...it is ordinary police and
    army...'fighting for our freedoms, eh? Not gonna happen. When the troops are deployed at home the WILL follow orders and drag you away. Make no mistake, history has proven it time again.

I just want to point out these facts. We are no different from any other country, not more free, no more superior.

#17     Sep 18, 2007
  8. cstfx

cstfx

Uh...he was resisting arrest.

#18     Sep 18, 2007

9. No argument there. but in court they will decide for him because it was one skinny college kid asking annoying questions and 6 large cops holding him down while they tazer him.

Its not about right or wrong, its about how a lawyer can present it to a jury.

#19     Sep 18, 2007
  10. DrEvil

DrEvil

Found the full clip ...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iqAVvlyVbag

You can see that he started by complimenting Kerry and all was well ... they turned on him when he asked about Skull and Bones ...

I think at most he should have been removed, but handcuffed with 6 cops on top of you ... I don't see the need to electrocute him. It looks like the cops wanted revenge of sorts ..

#20     Sep 18, 2007