Student is selling her virginity on the internet for £10,000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Why would I spend more money to sleep with an inexperienced woman when I can spend less money and sleep with a whore?

:confused:

#11     Jan 25, 2004
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

because she's
    ...like a virgin
    touched for the very first time
    :cool:

#12     Jan 25, 2004
  3. #13     Jan 25, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh my god. What woman in her right mind would pay $780 to have sex with a guy when she can walk into any bar in the country and get laid for free. Seriously man. These women must be quite a sight. Not easy on the eyes. Ebay never ceases to amaze me.

#14     Jan 25, 2004
  5. Seems to me "doctor dad" and outraged "nurse mum" might help the kid out a bit. Can't be a lack of money in that family...

Wonder what her younger brothers will have to sell when their quest for higher education begins...

#15     Jan 25, 2004
  6. Did you create this nick just to say that???

#16     Jan 25, 2004
  7. Pick one:

A.) No. I intended to post the full answer to "What is the meaning of life?"which I received in a dream last night. Unfortunately, during the ET sign-up process, it slipped my mind. Out of frustration and rage (and my reluctance to do any real work today) I seized upon the first post I saw and...well, you know the rest.

B.) Yes.

#17     Jan 25, 2004
  8. That was my reaction. Or maybe her 26 year old girlfriend could help her out. Instead they are all outraged that teh government doesn't tax working people even more heavily so she can lay around having sex with her girlfriend when she's not in class.

#18     Jan 26, 2004
  9. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

She would have to pay me to pop her cherry!!!

#19     Jan 26, 2004
  10. copa8

copa8

her dad is a doctor, so why can't he offer her financial help?

#20     Jan 26, 2004