Student is selling her virginity on the internet for £10,000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. GGSAE

GGSAE

That article is right...you'd have to be a sicko to pay money to sleep with her.

3. Turok

Turok

Wow, a quite insightful young woman -- she realizes that she has something that she does not value herself (hetero-virginity) and yet is highly valued by others. She can arrange the encounter in a safe environment and come out quite the winner. I like her.

Oh, and when it comes to sex, this is just more proof that men are such morons for the most part.

JB

4. mark1

mark1 Guest

IMO this only prooves that there are a lot of sicko out there, men or women. Have you ever red of all those girls that want to have sex with famous serial killers and keep writing letters to them?

Just today on Italian newspapers there's a story about a guy who sold his kidney to buy a new car and e cellular phone.....

5. traderob

traderob

Do you think prostitution is wrong. If so, why?

6. Turok

Turok

>IMO this only prooves that there are a lot of sicko
    >out there, men or women. Have you ever red of all
    >those girls that want to have sex with famous serial
    >killers and keep writing letters to them?

Yes, you are correct in the observation that there are also some strange women out there. However there is certainly a far sight more men out there trying to pay women for sex then women trying to have it with serial killers.

JB

7. i know this is not addressed to me, but...

the fact that it is illegal right now is absurd.

8. traderob

traderob

I visited New Zealand last year. I read they completely legalised it - providing the woman was over 16 or 18 (I forget which).

9. mark1

mark1 Guest

Never made a census on that, but I guess you have a point here :D

#10     Jan 25, 2004