Stuck at Tampa airport and a lesson

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Apr 11, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Please!!! This will be worse within THIS current generation if this shit isn't stopped quickly! And Democraps? They're not that. They're DemoNazis. They're set out on a mission to COMPLETELY destroy the America we know. Anyone who believes different, has shit between their ears. And yes, I worked for the gubment as a Marine Officer. I saw it first hand years ago.

My Brother-in-law is a current Marine Lt. Colonel. He told me things recently that made me lose sleep at night, even beyond what I already knew...:(

After talking to him, I bought even MORE ammo, food, and medical supplies. There's a war on the horizon. One that's coming to a theater near you on US Soil...:(

#11     Apr 11, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

They don't need a war if they can indoctrinate the children and just wait for us old guys to die off.

It reminds me of a StarGate episode where an alien race came to our world and promised to give us a utopia with all their technology which they honored. Nearly everyone was ecstatic with all the things the aliens brought. There was no more disease, no hunger, no suffering, etc. But they also put something in the water that sterilized all the humans. So, while everyone was basking in the new high tech, problem free easy life, the aliens were just waiting for every human to die of old age so they could inherit the Earth.

No war to fight. No angry people to suppress. Just one generation to wait for complete ownership of the planet.

That's what the liberals are doing with their indoctrination in the schools. It's a sick, evil plan that would make Hitler proud.

#12     Apr 11, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

The left wants and demands everyone think and march in lock step.

#13     Apr 11, 2013
  4. BSAM

BSAM

At the rate this whorehouse is going, he will be wishing he could be back in Ethiopia pretty soon.

#14     Apr 12, 2013