Stu which church and which dogma said the world was flat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Feb 10, 2004.

1. When you get a chance, pick up the latest copy of "hooked on phonics"....I think you can further your career with their help

#31     Feb 17, 2004
  2. you just don't get it do ya..

you apply "principles" you illiterate fool.

the "principal" is the head of the highschool you dropped out of... :p

#32     Feb 17, 2004
  3. I just know if I fell out of a tree, I'd break my ass. :)

#33     Feb 17, 2004
  4. Not saying I don;t believe the theory or in gravity....im just asking why some things are accepted and some aren't....with the same amount of evidence no less

#34     Feb 17, 2004
  5. illiterate means you can't read or write....like words like 'STUPID"....I used the wrong word but spelled it correctly....you need to understand insults before you use them...I know your fat ...but i had no idea how stupid you were until just now....fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.

#35     Feb 17, 2004
  6. you better cut back on beef; you got prions where you should have neurons. :D

ps look up illiterate, you fool. my usage is correct.

and while "your" at it look up "you're" :p

XXXOOO

#36     Feb 17, 2004
  7. Sooooo you're saying gravity and God exist on the same plane, evidence-wise?

#37     Feb 17, 2004
  8. For most people yes, not for me....but i do understand the scientific approach..... Prove to me gravity exists? show me a picture? where is it? Now obviously, I believe in the theory of gravity but if we put it through the same stringent tests as they put God through it won't pass.

#38     Feb 17, 2004
  9. Turok

Turok

>I believe in the theory of gravity but if we put it
    >through the same stringent tests as they put God
    >through it won't pass

Now that's a crock.

Here is only one of *my* "stringent" tests...

For me, gravity performs as expected each and every time...after time after time. I can test it in the lab or in my everday life and it never fails me.

God has *never* performed as advertised in any way for me, lab or everyday life. Nada.

Millions of simple yet stringently repeated tests over 42 years -- no contest.

Now, I would be willing to say that I am the strange exception and that this is just me, but as previously noted in other posts of mine, unlike gravity, god seems to run and hide every time a test is devised.

JB

#39     Feb 17, 2004
  10. Really? Ok....drop a feather and a stone....do they both land?...is there more or less gravity in space then on earth? not exactly constant is it?

http://www.scansite.org/scan.php?pid=158

#40     Feb 17, 2004